Dilip has a passion for wanting to understand the problems we are facing in the loyalty world. He dropped planned projects to help us, because he felt it was impactful. He immediately collaborated with us and was extremely responsive and moved with urgency. The tests he put in place were also very helpful for us to understand budget concerns.
He is the type of 'get shit done' person that makes Atlassian great to work for.
- Head, Customer Success at Atlassian
The 5,000-foot view – Strategic view. The planning stage.
- Helping you understand what to build or how to structure your service
- Identify and prioritize product requirements
- Helping you develop and test your information architecture
- Figuring out the user’s mental models and behaviors in your product space and helping you craft your strategies in accordance with them